family-building starts here
In partnership with The Texas A&M University System, WIN is here to support you on your path to parenthood with fertility solutions and compassionate guidance
your WIN program overview
Eligible members of The Texas A&M University System are provided the following benefit:
Fertility Benefit: A lifetime maximum of 2 cycles toward eligible expenses related to fertility treatment with unlimited coverage for related fertility medications.
Eligibility: Employees and eligible dependents must be enrolled in the A&M Care or J Plan for 12 consecutive months to be eligible for the fertility benefit. Employees and eligible dependents MUST contact WIN prior to treatment to access fertility benefits.
how WIN supports you:
- 24/7 access to WIN’s Nurse Care Advocates for emotional guidance and support
- Assistance in selecting a high quality, WIN provider based on your individual treatment needs
- Expertise in understanding complex information and decisions regarding infertility causes, testing, and treatment option success rates and risks
- Guidance to help increase efficient use of hormonal medications to avoid wastage and the risks of over-stimulation
- Education on your pharmacy dosing usage, storage, and medication side effects, as well as assistance in maximizing your fertility medication benefit
- Access to valuable fertility resources
- Member savings, through the WIN Consumer Program, of 10-40% off medical treatment and pharmacy retail prices for those who have exhausted their benefit, with financing options to make paying for treatment even more manageable
Every WIN journey begins with a Nurse Care Advocate appointment. Together, you’ll discuss your fertility history and next steps. With three ways to schedule, you can choose the one that works best for you.
find your in-network provider
WIN’s Nurse Care Advocates have deep expertise in fertility and family-building support
and can match you with providers best suited to help you achieve your goals. Or you
can click below to browse in-network providers at your convenience.
- Speak with a Nurse Care Advocate by phone or video chat
- Privately track multiple family-related activities
- Set calendar reminders for doctor appointments and other medical events
- 1-Click Nurse Call for 24/7, real-time access to fertility support
let's talk about your benefits
The WIN team is here to answer any questions you have. Call The Texas A&M University System’s dedicated phone line 866-898-1458 Monday-Friday 8:00 am-8:00 pm CT. Sí Hablamos Español.
Save on Preconception Support
Fertility tracking as the first step in the family-building journey.
- The first and only FDA-cleared fertility tracking bracelet.
- Detects your 5 most fertile days—twice as many days as LH ovulation tests.
- Increases the chances of natural conception.
- Worn only during sleep.
- Tracks temperature, resting heart rate, heart rate variability, perfusion, and breathing rate.
Test and freeze your sperm from home in less than 48 hours
- Full-spectrum semen analysis: Understand your 5 key sperm parameters
- STI Test: Test for the 6 most common STls
- Sperm cryopreservation: Store 4 vials of your sperm for future use
— Patrick M., Age 41, partner undergoing IVF