family-building starts here
In partnership with UBS, WIN is here to support you
on your path to parenthood with comprehensive and
inclusive family-building benefits
your WIN program overview
For members of UBS’s medical plan, call the dedicated toll-free number 866-329-1224 to be connected with a WINFertility Service Team Member.
Our Service Team will discuss your specific benefits, how to obtain authorizations and answer any questions you may have about access to your particular benefits.
Fertility Treatment: UBS families are provided a $35,000 lifetime benefit toward certain costs related to fertility treatment and related fertility medication when utilizing in-network services. For employees utilizing out-of-network services, there is a $15,000 lifetime maximum benefit.
Adoption & Surrogacy: Eligible employees are provided reimbursement of up to $10,000 per child for costs associated with adoption and/or surrogacy agreements that are legally finalized on or after 01/01/2021.
how WIN supports you:
- 24/7 access to a WINFertility Nurse Care Advocates to answer questions, provide education, statistics, and help ease the emotional strain of infertility
- Assistance in selecting a high quality, in-network provider based on your individual treatment needs
- Expertise in understanding complex information and decisions regarding Infertility causes, testing, and treatment option success rates and risks
- Guidance to help Increase efficient use of hormonal medications to avoid wastage and the risks of
- Education on your pharmacy dosing usage, storage, and medication side effects and also assistance in maximizing your infertility medication benefit
- Access to valuable infertility resources
- For members who have exhausted their benefit, the WIN Consumer Program offers medical treatment and pharmacy savings of 10-40% off retail prices and financing options to make paying for treatment even more manageable
Every WIN journey begins with a Nurse Care Advocate appointment. Together, you’ll discuss your fertility history and next steps. With three ways to schedule, you can choose the one that works best for you.
find your in-network provider
WIN’s Nurse Care Advocates have deep expertise in fertility and family-building support
and can match you with providers best suited to help you achieve your goals. Or you
can browse in-network providers at your convenience.
- Speak with a Nurse Care Advocate by phone or video chat
- Privately track multiple family-related activities
- Set calendar reminders for doctor appointments and other medical events
- 1-Click Nurse Call for 24/7, real-time access to fertility support
and family-building topics.
Save on Preconception Support
Fertility tracking as the first step in the family-building journey.
- The first and only FDA-cleared fertility tracking bracelet.
- Detects your 5 most fertile days—twice as many days as LH ovulation tests.
- Increases the chances of natural conception.
- Worn only during sleep.
- Tracks temperature, resting heart rate, heart rate variability, perfusion, and breathing rate.
Test and freeze your sperm from home in less than 48 hours
- Full-spectrum semen analysis: Understand your 5 key sperm parameters
- STI Test: Test for the 6 most common STls
- Sperm cryopreservation: Store 4 vials of your sperm for future use
— Patrick M., Age 41, partner undergoing IVF