family-building starts here
In partnership with Boeing, WIN is here to support you
on your path to parenthood with comprehensive and
inclusive family-building benefits
your WIN program overview
Fertility Benefit: Eligible employees and their covered dependents are provided 6 combined cycles of Ovulation Induction (Intrauterine Insemination “IUI” Cycles or Timed Intercourse Cycles) and 2 cycles of In Vitro Fertilization “IVF” Oocyte retrievals. The limit applies toward certain medical costs related to fertility treatments, artificial insemination cycles (natural and clomid/letrozole cycles), and medically necessary cryo-preservation with 1 year storage. Specific benefit exclusions may apply and are also subject to member cost sharing. The plan also covers medications in support of the medical benefit limit.
how WIN supports you:
- 24/7 access to a WIN Nurse Care Advocate to answer questions, provide education, statistics, and help ease the emotional strain of infertility
- Assistance in selecting a high quality, in-network reproductive endocrinologist and fertility clinic based on your individual treatment needs
- Expertise in understanding complex information and decisions regarding infertility causes, testing, and treatment option success rates and risks
- Guidance to help increase efficient use of hormonal medications to avoid wastage and the risks of
- Education on your pharmacy dosing usage, storage, and medication side effects and also assistance in maximizing your infertility medication benefit
- Access to valuable fertility and infertility resources
- For members who have exhausted their benefit, the WIN Consumer Program offers medical treatment and pharmacy savings of 10-40% off retail prices and financing options to make paying for treatment even more manageable
Every WIN journey begins with a Nurse Care Advocate appointment. Together, you’ll discuss your fertility history and next steps. With three ways to schedule, you can choose the one that works best for you.
find your in-network provider
WIN’s Nurse Care Advocates have deep expertise in fertility and family-building support
and can match you with providers best suited to help you achieve your goals. Or you
can browse in-network providers at your convenience.
- Speak with a Nurse Care Advocate by phone or video chat
- Privately track multiple family-related activities
- Set calendar reminders for doctor appointments and other medical events
- 1-Click Nurse Call for 24/7, real-time access to fertility support
and family-building topics.